[AccordingToMoi] Lebanese Designers.

I'm into big present earrings lately. And today I come to you with my top earrings, the ones I wear the most! The ones you could wea...


I'm into big present earrings lately. And today I come to you with my top earrings, the ones I wear the most! The ones you could wear to work and/or to a wedding. And a special pair I asked for, but haven't worn yet, because I'm actually waiting for next year. keep reading and you'll know which pair I'm talking about.

PS: I won't be able to provide you with a pricing list because every time I would get more than one thing and I would pay for the whole package, so i don't have the prices, but you can click on the names of the shop and you will be directed to the Facebook pages of the designers.

๐Ÿผ

Let's Go


The first pair I'll show you is by a Lebanese designer I discovered not so long ago, she is known as Coline Designs, her shop is in Le Mall - Dbaye. 


She creates the most romantic jewelry. these earrings are not heavy, and they would go for many occasions. Her jewelry can be bought as a set, or simply earrings, or a necklace or bracelet. 

Now the remaining collections are from Ma Cherie Accessories.
I've met the owner and she is one of the sweetest and down to earth persons [designers] I've met in a while.


I received this pair as a gift and it was the beginning of a love affair with this brand. 


The moment I laid my hands on these ones I totally needed to get more and own more than this pair. What I like about this brand is that you can suggest the design you want, and what you would like to have on your earrings, and if it's doable, she will definitely do it. 


Oh La La, this is such a vintagy like pair, that I have fallen in love with when I saw Maya from PlayingWithFashion showing them on her Instagram.


What I like about this pair is the flower on top of the earring, and the fact that as well as the previous ones, this one is not heavy at all, and you actually forget your wearing something on your ears.


The casual, everyday pair. This one would perfectly go with a pair of jeans, sneakers and a day at the mall, or for a coffee. Such a weightless collection I would say. I love the colors of the buttons.


Now it's time for the pair of earrings I'm keeping for next year, and it's simply because they are the pair I'm going to wear few days before a very special and important day to  me.


This is the pair I ordered specially for my wedding period. I haven't worn them since I got them. I just wore them for these pictures and then directly put them aside and kept them in my drawer.


Whenever I see them, I just feel happy inside, and I'll be all excited and I remember that soon enough I'll be Mrs. Ghantous [AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT DAY TO COME]

๐Ÿ‘ฐ ๐Ÿ‘ฐ

Voila, here is the best of the earrings I own.
Do not forget to check out the designers featured in this post by clicking on their names in the beginning of the post

Thank you again for always supporting me, and reading my posts.


Have a great week end.
CatchYouSoon


MuchMuchLoveSentYourWay

๐Ÿ’“ ๐Ÿ’“ ๐Ÿ’“


You may also like

0 comments