[AccordingToMoi] All you need is LOVE. Love is all you NEED!

So far I've been having a great summer, full of love, laughter and enjoyment! And whats better than my phone cover to prove to the pe...

So far I've been having a great summer, full of love, laughter and enjoyment! And whats better than my phone cover to prove to the people around that "All you need is LOVE". Indeed all you need is love to be happy and satisfied. Love cannot be bought with money. Plus I'm a huge Beatles fan. -Who Isn't?
We are known in Lebanon for not having cute covers, I used to surf the internet and look at the covers and wander if we are ever going to have such cute feminine ones, until I discovered an online shop based in Beirut called 59Percent where you can either order through the website and/or via whatsapp, and you don't have to wait for long, it takes 1 or 2 days max to receive your order. They have a lot of things that might interest you.


As you may know me by now, I love everything flowerish, pastel and "cute". I got myself two phone covers. [I am only showing one, for I haven't used the other one yet

What I like about that type of covers is that it's slim, plastic/rubber, it's not hard on the phone, means it won't scratch the phone if you take it off (because when I get bored sometimes I keep on removing and putting the cover back on the phone - OCD at its best)



And whats even better is that it cover your phone perfectly, so if your phone falls on the floor, be sure that it won't be scratched or ruined and you won't need to go buy yourself a new phone or change your screen.

The prices of the covers is so cheap that you could buy more than one and still be in your budget.


Voila, don't forget to check the website of 59Percent , trust me you will find what you like.
Thank you for your constant support.
Have a great week and I'll be catching you soon with a new post.

MuchMuchLoveSentYourWay
xo


You may also like

0 comments