[AccordingToMoi] Miniature

You all know by now that I have a love affair with makeup, and that I would travel the world just to buy products from brands we don'...


You all know by now that I have a love affair with makeup, and that I would travel the world just to buy products from brands we don't have here in Lebanon. And I've been doing this for a while now, but now with the fact that Benefit Cosmetics and Urban Decay are now open in Lebanon, my "field trips" are kind of coming to an end! -Let me joke on a Monday morning.

Back when I was visiting my uncle in Dubai, I passed by Sephora. I discovered that they were selling miniature items, from the make up for ever eye cleanser to the miniature beauty blender, and I have always loved miniature things, for many reasons; they don't take much space in the bag (you can throw them anywhere in your big bag or your clutch or your small bag) They are very handy. And I discovered that Benefit cosmetics were also fans of small handy products.

In today's post I will be sharing with you two new items of my makeup collection. They are from the brand Benefit Cosmetics.

I got myself an eye liner and blush/lip tinting product.

What I liked about it:
- Angled Brush
- Very easy application (comes in very hand for none professional makeup lovers)
- A strong black color
- Dries quickly 
 

 What I liked about it:
- The smell is extremely pleasant
- The fact that the applicator is a brush 
- It could be used for both the cheeks and the lips
- It gives a tint of color [very good for the summer]
- Easily blended and you can build up the color [the more you add, the more the color sticks]



Price wise: as you all know, Benefit is considered to be in between, not highly expensive and not cheap (it's not a brand you could find at a drugstore, but in specific shops, in Lebanon they are found at any ABC Mall, or at Wojooh -Le mall Dbaye and City Center-)

Voila my new items. Trust me these are products to be used by professionals and regulars.
Have a wonderful Monday.
Love.








You may also like

0 comments