[AccordingToMoi] Fav ❤

How hard is it to talk about ourselves, to introduce ourselves in meetings or during an interview, and how easy it is to read one'...



How hard is it to talk about ourselves, to introduce ourselves in meetings or during an interview, and how easy it is to read one's mind without having to speak to this person. In today's post I will be doing a tag people named "the fun questions" tag. I personally don't find it "FUN' but when you plan the posts and see that you haven't done a tag in a while you remember that you should!

① When is your birthday:
August 18 - SoonSoon

② What are your 3 favorite colors:
Anything that's pastel - pink, green and lilac

③ What are your 3 favorite quotes:
These are 3 of my favorite quotes
Being Happy
Change
Together

④ What are your 3 favorite TV shows:
the first one for sure is Dr. Who, the second one is Friends and the last one would most certainly be Criminal Minds. These series are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

⑤ What are the 3 qualities you look for in a best friend:
Honesty, loyalty and trust!
I believe that these 3 are a perfect match, because if a person is dishonest, means he/she won't be loyal and won't surely be a trustworthy person! -Am I wrong?!


⑥ Do you like your name:
Oh well, sometimes I do, yeah!

⑦ Do you wear makeup:
Bien sure!

⑧ If you could write a book, what would its title be and what would it be about:
Title: Vaneliassa'sJourney
Context: The Journey of a Lebanese girl in a tormented country!

⑨ What makes you happy:
Being in love, having my family near, preparing my wedding, doing what I love with the people I love.

⑩  What are your 3 favorite snacks:
Chocolate, cookies and chips.

⑪ What are your 3 favorite foods:
Pizza, Pasta and Mushroom soup <3

⑫ What are your 3 favorite drinks:
Wine, Wine and WINE!

Voila, this tag is done. I'm not going to select people to do this, but in case you did, comment your links down below in order for me to check your blogs and read your answers.


✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀
Much Much Love Sent Your Way

✎ ImportantNote:
The beautiful earrings I'm wearing are from Macherie.
I will soon be writing a post about these beautiful handmade items.
stay tuned.

You may also like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I have a passion for crime series, but this one tops them all!!! and it's the sickest! haha
      <3

      Delete