[AccordingToMoi] TheCure

Studying is stressful, work is stressful, love is stressful, raising a child or a pet is stressful, life itself is stressful. With tim...


Studying is stressful, work is stressful, love is stressful, raising a child or a pet is stressful, life itself is stressful. With time I have learned to overcome stress in many ways;

1- I learned to think twice before speaking, or count 10 times ^^
2- I learned to accept the others, their comments and their thoughts - either positive or negative, I learned to use them as a plus in my decisions&choices
3- I taught myself to be confident
4- I decided to live everyday as if it were the last 
5- I learned to BE TRUE to myself and to others
6- I started to read

Don't allow yourself to be affected by what is happening around you [either bad or good]. YOU are the one who takes the decisions. you are the mastermind of your life.

LotsOfLoveSentYourWay
xo

You may also like

0 comments