[AccordingToMoi] Neck-less

Nowadays the bigger the necklace the fuller the outfit looks. I've stated before that what I look for in clothes is simplicity. For ...

Nowadays the bigger the necklace the fuller the outfit looks. I've stated before that what I look for in clothes is simplicity. For this reason today I will show you 5 necklaces that I've been wearing for a while to casual and preppy outfits.

First of all I will start with the necklace that is present but pretty monochromatic. This necklace goes well with jeans, or a simple black dress. It will actually look nice on colorful outfits because it's silver. - duh!!!

To stay in the casual and outgoing style, I chose this necklace from Stradivarius. With a jean and pastel blue shirt or a normal/casual T-shirt, converse or cute double sole Supergas, and you are good to go.

The In between necklace.This necklace is very simple. Also from Stradivarius, this one is best worn with very casual and everyday outfits. For example I would wear it with a black I-Shirt or any basic shirt, with a black blazer and black pants and a cute ballerine (maybe a ballerine with one of the necklace colors) and you're good to go.

The last two necklaces that are pretty statement and present and extravagant 
I've featured this one already in a few posts, this one is the Macy's necklace. I've worn this necklace with classy outfits and outgoing ones. This necklace is my passion for pastels in one huge present necklace. What I like about it is that it would be "perfect" in any circumstance (weddings, engagements, parties, movies...) for anyone who likes their outfits to be special this necklace is for them. 

I decided to keep this one for last because at some point it's the necklace that shows confidence, presence, passion and high self esteem. AccordingToMoi, and as I have said at the beginning of this post, I would wear a very simple and monochromatic outfit and put that one statement piece of jewelry to change the whole look and give it some peps. This necklace is the one I'm taking about. This necklace is from Stradivarius as well, its kind of pricey, but totally worth it.

Voila, here is my new post.


I want to take the last few lines to thank you for inspiring me and helping me achieve the goals I want to achieve. It's all because of you. Last but not least I want to thank Elsa from "fromsomewherewithlove for the beautiful design. You can find her blog on right of my blog. her work is simply incredible.

Love you all.

You may also like

2 comments