[AccordingToMoi] BloodyMary

<3 As most people know by now, I don't really like to shop online, maybe it's because I don't know how to do it. [ YEP ...

<3
As most people know by now, I don't really like to shop online, maybe it's because I don't know how to do it. [YEP I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO SHOP ONLINE], and I have a passion for rings, I love them, and I like to collect them.

My story with BloodyMaryMetal started on Instagram two years ago, I was stumbling upon Insta, and I encountered their page and directly fell in love with their designs. But then again, if I wanted them I had to order them online, and what scared me is that we are talking about rings, and the UK ring size is different than the American size, and I won't buy rings that I truly want and at the end having to give them away because their either too big or too small. And don't forget the shipping to Lebanon from the UK! -ugh- Anyways, when I knew that my cousin moved to England, I said to myself, why not give this online thingy a try, and when he gets to Lebanon, he'll bring them with him [without having to pay all the taxes and the rings will reach his place quicker, plus for the size, he knows the difference] and this is what happened. 
So I ordered 3 rings, and a necklace [but ended not buying it], you should have seen my face when I received the box the other day, I had the biggest smile ever.
 This is the Air Alchemy, this is the ring I wanted the most, and it was the first ring I saw. I LOVE IT!!!!
Ambers Arrow, is LEUVE! yes yes LEUVE. <3
My beautiful Bone Wrap, the positive thing about these two is that fact that you fix the size, and twist it as much as you want. 

The funny part is that my cousin got them during Easter, so when he received them, he noticed that they added a little purple chick. IT'S SO CUTE.

Have a happy weekend my dears, and I will be catching you very soon with a new post. Loads and tons of happy thoughts sent your way. 

xo
Vaneliassa.

BloodyMaryMetal Contacts:

You may also like

2 comments

  1. This is SO pretty !! I want them all ♡ We have the same taste !
    You have chosen the most beautiful and they suit you so well.

    Love ♡

    ReplyDelete