[AccordingToMoi] Les Coups de Coeur de la semaine.

Hello you guys, I've missed you. I come today with my coup de coeur for the week, and this week I'll be talking about two things I...

Hello you guys, I've missed you. I come today with my coup de coeur for the week, and this week I'll be talking about two things I've been obsessing over, and also I wanted to apologies for not posting last week, but I was overwhelmed with work and some family business. So yeah!

First of all I HAVE BEEN LOVING Sia's new song California Dreamin', I love the original version, but Sia's version is even better and simply PERFECT! The stops she takes, the changes she did to the song, ugh AMAZING!!!!! And what I love the most in also the beginning of it. The video is pretty nice, but it would be nice if she can change the mood of her video clips, "#JUSTSAYING"


The second thing I have been loving lately is a nail polish brand. I haven't seen it anywhere yet except at Splendora beauty Care. This brand is called MELVEN. I swear to God, I have been looking on the internet for one little picture and nothing at all and I do not know why! Bref, this brand is really good, small story, "the first time I've tried the melven nail polish, I was cutting some sort of paper at work, and then suddenly and by mistake the scissors run over my nails, at first I didn't want to look because I was scared to see that I do not have nails anymore but the moment I laid my eyes on them I saw that the color just got scratched. And the next day I went to the beautician and this is my HUGE surprise, NOTHING HAPPENED TO MY NAILS! NOTHING AT ALL!!!!" This is what made me love it even more. I have never seen a stronger nail polish, plus the colors are pretty amazing and even the bright colors you see in other brand are nothing compared to this brand!
Go Go Lila. And this is my hand, thank God I have taken a photo.
Here's my addiction for this week, I hope you liked this post and I will be catching you soon with a new post, much love sent your way.

xo
Vaneliassa

You may also like

0 comments