[AccordingToMoi] Le Coup de coeur.

Hello friends, hope you are having a beautiful day. Today I come to with the CDC post. These are my favorite shades at the moment, ...

Hello friends, hope you are having a beautiful day. Today I come to with the CDC post.


These are my favorite shades at the moment, I've had them for a while now. These are the Ray bans Clubmaster collection. If you look at them closely you can see that they have the wayfarer form. Other than that what makes me love these shades is the fact that they look kinda old school, and vintage. The gold that's on the sides of the glasses gives them a pop of classiness.

This is an old photo of mine, back when i had brown hair,
Here's a very short post about these shades, I will be catching you soon with a new post.
Lots of love sent your way.

xo

Vaneliassa.

You may also like

2 comments

  1. Wow those are perfection ! And suits you so so so well, you're such a beauty ! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw your commennnntttt :( :(... I swear I am overwhelmed with work I barely have the time to write a post. and this is killing me. Thank you a lot beautiful.. <3 <3 <3

      Delete