[AccordingToMoi] Vaneliassa's Coup De Coeur

Salut les copains. I have decided to write every Friday about one thing that got me busy and interested all week. It might be an app, a cl...

Salut les copains. I have decided to write every Friday about one thing that got me busy and interested all week. It might be an app, a clothing item, a book, an album, a person, a drink, a snack, a beauty item, a phone application. ANYTHING that comes to your mind.

This week's coup de coeur is simply the perfume I am wearing. Back when I was 15 I used to wear this perfume and I actually overused it I will say. But as you all know, we grow up and we start liking other perfumes and smells, but I had to get back to it. I really love this one.

My perfume is "FLOWER, by Kenzo". This perfume is the liquide version of perfection. The smell is simply amazing, the shape of the bottle is perfect, and look at the flower, it takes you directly to Japan, I have never been to Japan [even though it's a dream of mine, but still], but I don't know why I believe this smell takes me there.

The only negative thing I could say [about this perfume or any other perfume] is the fact that they do not last more than 2 months. I am an abuser of perfume. I need my perfume to last for a minimum of 3 months, and if we need to buy the bigger size we'll have to pay a double price, and this is out of question for a perfume!!



Here is my coup de coeur for this week. Leave your comments telling me what you are using, it would be really nice to know.

-Have a beautiful weekend dear friends-

xo
Vaneliassa



You may also like

0 comments