[AccordingToMoi] Mood of the Moment.

"I kinda live where I find myself." - Bob Dylan Photo credits to Hsein Kazma It's been a while since I answered a few qu...

"I kinda live where I find myself." - Bob Dylan
Photo credits to Hsein Kazma
It's been a while since I answered a few questions about myself, and I thought that it would be fun to entertain you with a nice Q&A (tag) post. Here's a bunch of questions I enjoyed answering for you.


What is your current fashion obsession?
- High waisted skirts and basic shirts (with very classy heels, of course) [For formal occasions], and for an everyday outfit I would opt for skinny jeans with white shirts and Birkenstocks and a loose jacket.

What is your current makeup obsession?
- Very natural and light makeup. and specially contouring.

What are you wearing today?
- White shirt, a shirt like jacket, jeans, and toms. 

Hair?
- Usually either wavy, straight or a bun.

Do you nap a lot?
- Yes, I always need a power nap to get on with my day.

Why is today special?
- It's not. I'm at work and I'm proctoring finals. Do the math! :D

What would you like to learn to do? 
- Japanese and Fashion design, maybe styling or something, not necessarily designing clothes (since I am not good at drawing)

What's for dinner today?
- A healthy salad, and 2 tasty little peaches.

What are you listening to right now?
- Nothing.

What are you reading right now?
- Triangle, The fire that changed America by David Von Drehle.

What is your favorite weather?
- Winter [Rain and Wind]

What's the last thing you bought?
- MAKE UP, actually my cousin got me some items from Dubai.

What are your essentials when traveling?
- MAKE UP, wet wipes, hand gel, changing clothes, sun glasses, a book and my camera of course.

What's your style?
- It's a combination of bohemian, vintage and classy. I dress according to the occasion i'm attending.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
- Get married, and raise a small family. 

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
- Somewhere next to a mountain where the weather is nice, and where the seasons are real.

Favorite vacation spot?
- Hawaii

Name the things you cannot live without?
- Phone and camera

Name the people you cannot live without?
- My fiancé (hubby to be), my parents and Tessie (My dog)

How was your childhood?
- Awesome.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
- The keys of my future home.

What would you like to get rid of?
- Some annoying people.

What are you most excited for? 
- Nothing right now.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
- Hawaii

Which countries have you visited?
- Cyprus, Italy, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

I will not tag anyone, whoever feels like answering these questions is free to do so, and else it would be fun for me to see your answers in the comment box down below.
I will be catching you soon with a new post, until then have a beautiful and shiny day.

xo
Vaneliassa.

You may also like

0 comments