[AccordingToMoi] Melted Chocolate

Hello you guys, been a while yeah?! Today I'm introducing you to the TooFaced chocolate collection and a lipstick from TooFaced as well...

Hello you guys, been a while yeah?! Today I'm introducing you to the TooFaced chocolate collection and a lipstick from TooFaced as well. I love this brand, and I was waiting for the collection to come out, it actually came out a while ago, but I couldn't get it and today I have it in hand and I'm so glad I have it because I give it two thumbs up.
Chocolate Bat
I will start with the eyes palette. LOOK AT THIS PACKAGE?! isn't it the most eye delicious thing to look at?! It makes you want to bite in it! [♥]
Glided Ganache, White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Black Forest Truffle, Triple Fudge, Salted Caramel, Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, Strawberry BonBon, Candied Violet, Amaretto, Hazelnut, Creme Brulée, Haute Chocolate, Cherry Cordial, Champagne Truffle.
The Chocolate Bar palette comes with  16 shades of colors. It's a mixture of browns and pinks. You could go for a beautiful smokey or a natural nude eye makeup. I've done a makeup with this palette already and you have to know that it really is long lasting, and other than that the colors do really blend easily. The colors are nicely pigmented. 
Chiseled to Perfection
Now it's contouring time. Let me start by telling you that once you open this palette the smell of chocolate will fill your nose. And you will want to start eating it!! 
IT IS PERFECTION
It's a 4 shades palette, every color is named so you don't get lost when you are applying it if you are not a pro or you do not know how to do it. Other than that it comes with a catalog that explains everything, and it's really clear. You also get a cute kabuki brush for contouring. I have also used this palette and know that this is my new addiction, even if I don't feel like doing any special winged eyeliner and make up the fact of doing my contouring with this one makes me happy and enormously satisfied.
Melted Berry
And finally the lipstick I WAS DYING TO OWN. I've heard a lot about it from YouTubers and Bloggers, and all the reviews were positive, but I have a thing that I cannot say if a product is nice/good unless I try it, touch it and feel it, and this is what actually happened. The moment I tried this lipstick on my lips I FELL FOR IT! Some people will find it weird that I own such a color in summer, but believe me once you see it on the lips it's not as dark as you thought and also it also keeps you lips moisturized.

Please note that these items are not from Lebanon, they are from SEPHORA - UAE, and that my cousin got them for me and that I do not know any of the prices, but you can still check their website TooFaced and all the details you need will be there. I will be showing on MY INSTAGRAM some looks using these items.

Thank you for reading my post, and I will catch you very soon with a new post.
Lots of LOVE sent your way.

xo
Vaneliassa.

You may also like

2 comments

  1. Oh my god, amazing products !!
    I have the chocolate bar and it is perfection. But your Cocoa Contour seems even more gorgeous, I need it in my life ♡ I can't wait to see the lipstick on you :)
    Thank you for This pretty review !

    Love
    Gaby
    www.GabyOwl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me once you start using the contouring palette all the ones you own won't be as satisfying as this one. and for the smell UGH SO CHOCOLATY and yummy!!!
      haha


      Have a great day beautiful <3

      xo

      Delete