[AccordingToMoi] Floral.

Floral Party Today's the first of many fashion stories, and what's better than a floral skirt and balck crop top to begin wit...

Floral Party


Today's the first of many fashion stories, and what's better than a floral skirt and balck crop top to begin with?!

Last friday I had a fashion show at work, well yeah some of you may know that I started working at AUST (American University of Science and Technology) in the Arts and Design Department which is the house of 4 majors that are; Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Interior Design and most importantly Fashion Design. And on Friday we had our yearly fashion show which was the "screening" -I will say- of the collections of two seniors. Let me just say that they were REALLY GOOD knowing that it's the work of students.. I really enjoyed what I was seeing as a final result. The jurors were well known people in the Lebanese fashion world. They were Mr. Nemr Saade, [a well known and reputated Fashion Designer], Mr. Majed Bou Tanous [Fashion designer], Mr. Bassam Anouti, and Mrs. Rita Harb [Model, Actress, Fashion Icon].

Anyways, in today's post I will be showing you what I wore for this Event.


My outfit is a mixture of classy and "casual". I got my top from Forever 21 at City Center Beirut for 21 000L.L. which is nothing. It's a basic black crop top, medium sleeves. The skirt I got is from Zara-Kaslik. When I bought it, I paid 99 000L.L. and today the skirt is on sale and it's for 44 000L.L. It's a high waisted ecru skirt, with black floral patterns.

Here's an image of the shoes I was wearing. I got my shoes from H&M for 45 000L.L. They are pretty comfy to walk with. What I like about them is the fact that they are not really high, yet they are very classy, and they would look great with the clothes I'm wearing and they would look as good with jeans.













As for the makeup I've done, I worked with few things. 
For the eyes I used the Naked Palette 2 from Urban Decay
NYX curve eyeliner, and the They're real Mascara from Benefit Cosmetics. As for the brows I used the Benefit Cosmetics brow kit and I fixed the brows with a transparent gel also from Benefit Cosmetics. For the face I used the Make Up For Ever HD foundation and for my countouring I used the NYX Matte Bronzer, and the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. For the lips I used the Make Up For Ever -Rouge Artiste Intense N* 45. 









The nacklace you see in the photos is from Forever 21 as well and it costs 15 000 L.L. it's a 3 in 1 necklace.

Here's my first fashion related post, I hope you liked it, and I will soon be sharing more of these with you. Have a beautiful day and A Bientot. 

XO
Vaneliassa

Items and Shops mentioned in this post:
- Zara
- Forever 21
- H&M
- Urband Decay
- Make up for ever
- Benefit Cosmetics 
- Rimmel
- NYX 

The outfit photos were taken by my brother, with his Leica M240 Camera. These photos were taken spontaneously, and for the fun of it. Soon you will be seeing outdoors images and more colorful items.
And the other photos were taken with my phone, so please don't mind the quality of the images.

You may also like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. YOU make me feel and look beautiful sir. <3

      Delete
  2. True beauty !!
    I'm in love with your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What i like about the skirt is that fact that it can be styled with heels and sandals and even sneakers. LoveLove

      Delete