[AccordingToMoi] Share the love.

Hi! I have Ginger Hair now. YesYes If you surf the internet, you find a lot of blogs lately. Day after day the list of bloggers is gro...

Hi! I have Ginger Hair now. YesYes
If you surf the internet, you find a lot of blogs lately. Day after day the list of bloggers is growing bigger and bigger. Today's post will be about the bloggers and YouTubers that inspire me the most.
Let's Go:




I followed her on Instagram I guess 2 years ago or something. This girl is the sweetest. She's so nice and down to earth, and her blog is so cute and looks like her. I love the way she writes, and the topics she talks about. Please note that this post is somehow inspired by her, she wrote a share the love not so long ago, and since I saw her post I wanted to write my own share the love but I didn't have the time. 
--------------



Coline is really nice and fun. She has this way of talking about products and writing about things on her blog, that makes you want to own every single thing she talks about, what I like about her is how she is very discrete about her personal life. She just show you what you need to know, nothing more and nothing less. 
 --------------


Une Libanaise A Paris, her blog is just so dreamy and beautiful, and so nicely done. The way she talks about fashion is simply amazing. Whenever I read her posts it's like I'm with her, she just takes you to where she goes with simply few words. 
--------------


I think everyone knows her, and her cute little Nala (the dog), I like the way she films her videos on YouTube, and the way she talks about the products she buys, you believe everything she says, she's a very honest YouTuber (unlike others). And else her book is nice, I bought it and loved reading every single part of it.
--------------


This girl is one heck of an inspiring person, with her make up tutorial to her everyday life to everything she does. She has written a book as well called Love Tanya, I did everything I could to buy her book honestly. Other than that being a person who loves make up, Tanya has inspired me with a lot of looks.
--------------



What can I say about Victoria, I have already mentioned her in a previous post, I was talking about my relation with pastel colors and I talked about the beauty of her hair color. COME ON, look at how beautiful her hair looks. She is really down to earth (you can tell from her videos). What I like about her is her honesty.
--------------

A french jeweler, fashion blogger and photographer. If you just look at her Instagram photos you see how talented and beautiful this girl is. The art she makes, and the clothes she wear are amazing.
--------------


Meet Maya, a wonderful Lebanese blogger, she has been blogging for a while now, and she recently started her own personal YouTube Channel, and I have been a "fan" for a while now, she really is an inspiration and she really seems like a very nice person. I like what she talks about in her blog, the clothes she blogs about. She has inspired me to write about a lot of stuff. Maya is the second person to motivate me to write this post.
--------------

Two sisters blogging about fashion. A blog with very stylish and inspiring posts about fashion. Even though they are sisters, these two have very different way of seeing things (that's how I see it).
--------------
These are the people who inspire me to blog. Please note that the photos used for this posts belong to the people mentioned, none of the photos are mine, every blog mentioned has a URL, by clicking on the name of the blog you can access to it. Hope you enjoyed this post and I will be catching you soon with a new post.
Have a happy and blessed Friday.

Vaneliassa.
xo

You may also like

4 comments

  1. Thank you for having me on your list <3 it's glad to know people really enjoy your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 when you are enjoying what you talk about and somehow give it your all people will always enjoy what you do and they would follow you.
      So Thank you for being an inspiration xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thank you so so so much for this cute little message about my blog. This means a lot to me. I can't say how straight it goes go my heart. Thank you. I am really happy to know you through your blog, I love reading every one of your articles.
    You are suck a beautiful person, inside and out. Keep doing, you are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gaby you are such a sweet person, and your comment makes me feel very happy. <3 <3 much much love.

      Delete