[AccordingToMoi] Social Media Accounts

Hello Hello, I'm writing a simple post to share with you my Social Media Accounts on which I am pretty Active, and where you can foll...

Hello Hello, I'm writing a simple post to share with you my Social Media Accounts on which I am pretty Active, and where you can follow to keep up with what I do.
Vaneliassa on Instagram
I am always, and I mean it ALWAYS active on Instagram. You can clearly see that from the number of posts I have there. Plus Instagram is a fun app on which you can keep up with a person, more than any other similar apps.
According To Moi on Facebook
This is my Facebook page. When you like my Facebook page you can always stay in touch with what is being posed on the blog. And plus on the page I tend to post photos that might interest you.
Vaneliassa Makhoul on YouTube
On YouTube I usually post everything related to music, in other words I post music videos. As some of you may know, I have a strong passion for music and singing, and YouTube is my way of sharing what I love (musically) with you.
VanMakhoul on Twitter
It took me sometime to understand the concept of Twitter, and now I am pretty much in love with it. Twitter is an app on which I enjoy posting some statements I believe in. 
Vaneliassa'sJourney on Tumblr
Tumblr ain't the best of apps, but I really like it, it's a fun app for me, some consider it as a Blog and use it as such. 
Vaneliassa on Pintrest
Do you have any idea how many people Pintrest helped in preparing their wedding, or their Bachelor party or even their baby shower? Well Pintrest is one hell of an application, I AM FREAKING IN LOVE WITH IT. It has been on my phone for a while. I need it for a lot of things, and I even made people addicted to it. *YEY*

Here's a short post to give you an idea of what I like to use to surf the internet and be in touch with the world. You can follow me and subscribe to me on one of those apps (Or all of them). Have a happy day and catch you soon.

XO,
Vaneliassa

You may also like

0 comments