[AccordingToMoi]

Hi! Hello you guys, I know I have been away for a while now due to the fact that I went to Dubai and Abu Dhabi two weeks ago, and then...

Hi!
Hello you guys, I know I have been away for a while now due to the fact that I went to Dubai and Abu Dhabi two weeks ago, and then when I came back I directly started a new job (which makes me happy but at the same time it saddens me because it is keeping me away from my blogging duties) . I have promised to write a HAUL post but as I have told you before I didn't get the chance to do it because the moment I finish work I am a total mess and I usually feel exhausted, and honestly I go see my fiancé, check my social media accounts and directly go to bed {YES YES I'm sleeping earlier now} [This part goes to you Tilou, because I know you like it and it makes you laugh]

Now what I want to tell you guys is that I will soon (VERY SOON) be posting about what I got from my trip, actually there is one positive thing about not posting earlier and it's the fact that I got the chance to try them before "reviewing" them, with that I will be giving you an exact description and not just show you the items and talk vaguely about 'em. 

Have a happy day and I will be catching you with a new post very soon.
Lots of love sent your way.

Vaneliassa
xo.

You may also like

2 comments