[AccordingToMoi] What about a BeautyTag.

a normal lazy day at home.  Today I am going to do a TAG. I haven't been tagged by anyone, but I thought to myself, I don't ac...

a normal lazy day at home. 
Today I am going to do a TAG. I haven't been tagged by anyone, but I thought to myself, I don't actually need to be tagged to do it. so let's begin because it is kind of too long.

   1 - Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
oh well, my hair is a thing on it's own, its naturally a mess, and with the help of great products it became a well structured big waves hair. (so not straight and not curly)

   2 - What is your natural hair color?
It's "light" to medium brown

   3 - Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I used to dye it on my own, but when I started painting the whole room while dying my hair I decided to go to a hairdresser, plus they were able to provide me with the color I wanted at anytime.

   4 - How often do you wash your hair?
Every 2 days, and if not on the 3rd day but in the morning.

   5 - Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
No, I do not wear the same clothing style everyday, I like to change because I am easily bored and I easily find an excuse to stop wearing something.

   6 - Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Nope, I go to a salon, because I have two left hands concerning this subject.

   7 - How often do you change your nail polish?
Once a week. and exactly every Wednesday at Splendora Beauty Care

   8 - Do you polish your toe nails in winter too, or only in summer?
Only in summer, but in case I have a special occasion or I am travelling to a country in which I will be wearing sandals, or any sort of open shoe, I definitely be polishing my toe nails.

   9 - How long does it take you to put make up on?
Well I do not have a special timing for make up, because sometimes I need 10 minutes and other times I need  30 minutes (depending on the event I'm attending or if I am only going to dinner or the movies or something)

   10 - What do you do first, face or eyes?
I have a personal habit of always doing the eyes first, either for me or any client that come to me for make up.

   11 - Do you "collect" make up or just buy what you need?
I'm pretty much of a collector, so I buy stuff more than I need.

   12 - How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Only and only on big occasions (weddings, engagements, graduations ...)

   13 - Do you do a full face make up everyday?
Sort of yes, unless I am only going to the market, or my fiance's or the salon to do my hair and nails.

   14 - Do you wear make up when you're home alone?
Nope! Why would I?

   15 - Will you leave the house without make up?
OF COURSE! because personally I do not look like a zombie without make up, I just look young, which makes me happy, plus I don 't always feel the need to do make up.

   16 - How many high end products do you have?
I haven't counted them, but I can name them, Make up For Ever, MAC, NYX, Urban Decay, Too Faced ...

   17 - How often do you wash your make up brushes?
Pretty much every month.

   18 - Do you plan you OOTD every night, or in the morning once you open your closet?
I have never planned what I will be wearing the next day, I only plan what I will wear for events ( Christmas, New Year, Weddings, and so) but never my everyday OOTD. because ( even for the ones I plan) I eventually will change my mind and wear something else.

   19 - How often do you change your handbag?
Not often, honestly, my handbags are standard with the color and the form. If I want to change my handbag it's got to be according to what I am wearing.

   20 - What time do you get up. and what time do you go to sleep?
When I used to work, I would wake up by 10h AM if I had a PM shift and in the case of an AM shift I would be up by 5h30 AM. but now since I am jobless I would wake up by 12h PM or something. And I usually don't go to sleep before 2h AM or a bit more.

   21 - How often do you work out?
I don't work out.

   22 - Left or Right handed?
Right handed

   23 - How tall are you?
1 m 68

   24 - Do you speak a foreign language?
I am Lebanese, and I speak Arabic, French and English, and I have learned CHINESE! So yeah I speak foreign languages.

   25 - How many pets do you have?
Two pets, a dog [Tessie], and a turtle [Ely]

   26 - How often are you on blogger?
practically every day, if not from the laptop, it's definitely from my phone.

   27 - Do you keep a list of products to try?
Yes sometimes I do, because there are things that we don't have in Lebanon and I've got to buy from let's say Dubai when I travel, so I have to keep the name somewhere.

   28 - How did you come up with your blog's name?
It is simply the combination of both my fiance and my name. "Vanessa and Elias --> Vaneliassa"

   29 - What camera do you use for your photographs?
I use my canon 5D and sometimes I use my Iphone 6.

   30 - What is your favorite color?
I would say green, and everything that has to do with that color.

   31 - Do you swear?
Who doesn't?

   32 - What are you doing for the rest of your day?
Well nothing special, checking the social media, and maybe cooking something and I will wait for my love to finish work and go to see him.


I hope this post wasn't too long. I will tag few people that I believe will also take the Tag.
 - GabyOwl she's really a sweet girl, I have never met her (since she lives abroad) but she is really nice and cute.
 - Joelle <3 one of my closest friends. <3
 - Pako cherie. my lovely sister in law. 

You may also like

2 comments

  1. This tag is awesome ! I have learn so many things about you <3
    Thank you so much for tagging me, you are the sweetest girl ever <3 it goes straight to my heart. Really.
    I'm going to do this for sure !
    Thank you again beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xoxo
      <3

      will be waiting for your answers.
      ^^

      Delete