[AccordingToMoi] My make up bag,

Here goes the first official post on this blog, and it's about make up ( yes, what else!! ). Not just a make up post, well it's gon...

Here goes the first official post on this blog, and it's about make up ( yes, what else!!). Not just a make up post, well it's gonna be about what I have in my makeup bag. What I carry with me when I travel, or when I have a special occasion or when I just need to feel pretty.

I won't post the photos as I usually use them, I will post them according to the photo that pops in front of me.

Let me start with the bag in which I put the beautiful items:
Forever 21 make up bag
My Forver21 Bag, my mom got it for me when she was in the States. I really don't know how much she paid for it. What I like the most about it, is that I can fit all of my things, and it can fit a bit more. Other than that, the patterns on it are really beautiful (I like flowers)














 ARTDECO. 19S 

This is what I use when I do not feel like doing my brows with the eye shadows, It's an eyebrow filler. What I like about it is that it's not thick and it doesn't make your brows look and feel thick. it goes smoothly with all shapes of eyebrows, I got it for 30$















Now, here comes the serious working. Here is my NYX - S 122 butt "naked" Palette. When I got this palette I had no idea that NYX were that good. I've had this palette since the beginning of December and I haven't stopped using it. I got it from Centrepoint - City mall (Lebanon) it's the only place that has this brand (I guess). I paid around 67 000 LBP. it is not expensive for what it is. Honestly, it contains 15 Eye shadows, 4 blushers and 3 illuminators (for contouring)

HD primer - #0
I use two sorts of primers, I have no idea why (just kidding)

My MUFE primer is more liquid than the NYX primer and it covers all pores (at least that how I see it) I know a lot of people who usually don't like primers and don't use it, and other than that it makes the skin feel smoother, and it's a good thing to use for people who usually don't use facial creams.
skin perfecting primer - AVP 01
When I use my primer before my foundation I feel that my face is glowing.
It's for 43$







The NYX primer is more creamy and it's totally white, I usually use it when I'm doing a make up that doesn't require lot's of work ( a simple make up as I like to call it)
It's for 20 000 LBP

















This Palette is a must have, This is all I've got to say about it. It's an eye shadow palette, it contains 6 different nude shades. I got this palette from Dubai because we do not have Urban Decay in Lebanon. I actually have Three naked Palettes (the basic one, the 2 and the 3). I use this palette for my brows. I use the last 2 shades I first use faint (brown like color) and then Crave shade. I paid 68$.

 

This powder foundation is used when I totally feel lazy to use a BB cream or do a very heavy foundation. I have it in the shade Medium Beige. I paid around 30 000 LBP for this magic maker.
--------------------------------------------------

TOO FACED Air Buffed BB cream - Cream Glow 
The too faced BB cream. I got it from Dubai as well, because we don't have this brand. I used to hesitate before using this cream, because it came with a brush and I just couldn't deal with it. So I put it aside for a while, and one day I decided to just give it a try, but I decided to use it with a "beauty blender" (not the brand sponge) and it went perfectly, and since that day we are actually best friends. I don't remember how much I paid for it.

NB: I actually like it more than the L'oreal BB cream, (and else my skin is not a L'oreal fan.)






These are the sponges I suggested before. I got the yellow one from City Centre (9 000 LBP) and the pink one from H&M (12 000 LBP) I use them with the BB cream or any other liquid foundation and also with my concealer if I want to use a concealer, because I don't always use a concealer, since I started using facial creams (i will be writing an article about them soon) all my under eyes bags disappeared, so I don't always use concealer. These sponges are really good, they can reach places where your hands or a square sponge can't reach.



THE MAGIC MAKERS. THE BRUSHES. I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THESE BRUSHES, The colored ones are from MArks and Spencer (a bit expensive I must say), the pink brush is used for the foundation, the orange brush is used for the illuminator, The black brush is my brow brush I got it from a supermarket for 12 000 LBP, And the grey brushes are from the States, my dad got it for me ( YES MY DAD GOT THOSE FOR ME) no clue for how uch he bought them. These brushes are the fluffiest brushes ever.








These 2 blushes are what I use to make my contouring. (for an everyday make up these two are amazing)

Note that I use them for contouring, but these two are just normal blushers. You do not have to use them as such.


LAST BUT NOT LEAST I WILL BE TALKING ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE LIPS,
First of all I will start by my MAC lipsticks collection:

DIVA (brownish - burgundy), HEROINE (purple), MAC RED, REBEL(dark Bordeaux), TWIG(old pink)

MAC lipsticks are really expensive in Lebanon, we pay arround 53 000 LBP ( which is equal to 23.5$) compared to drugstores lippies. but please who can say that these lipsticks are not amazing on the lips are that they don't last all day. I am totally in love with these.

THEN COMES MY ONL 2 MAKE UP FOREVER LIPSTICKS THAT I KEEP WITH ME, BECAUSE THE OTHER ONES I HAVE ARE FOR PROFESSIONAL USE (only) AND THEY DON'T REALLY GO WITH THE IDEA OF A SIMPLE MAKE UP OR AN EVERYDAY MAKE UP.
As I have said before, the two MUFE lispticks i take with me wherever I go. They're two nudes, shiny a little bit.

















NOW WE STICK TO THE LIP LINERS. I KEEP THREE LIP LINERS WITH ME:

1 MAC burgundy red.
1 purpulish/nude pink from MUFE
1 red from MUFE
















FINALLY MY LIP MOISTURIZERS, THEY'RE FROM THE BRAND MAYBELLINE (BABYLIPS)
The four lip moisturizer I own, I got them at the same time. and they are not close to expensive, I paid 5 000 LBP (which is equal to approximately 3.5$ each)
















----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photography: Canon 5D
Editing: Photoshop  CC 2014
Background music: Elsiane


xo,

Vaneliassa.

You may also like

0 comments