[AccordingToMoi] Intro.

hello, my name is Vanessa, also known as VANELIASSA (the alliance of both my and my fiance's name), I am starting a new blog, and i...


hello, my name is Vanessa, also known as VANELIASSA (the alliance of both my and my fiance's name),
I am starting a new blog, and it's slightly different than the blogs I have written before. This one's gonna be about beauty, fashion and stuff.


Here's a few facts about me:

   - I'm Lebanese
   - I'm 26 Years old.
   - I'm a make up artist
   - I'm a Photographer
   - I LOVE animals (Owner of a black lab and a turtle)
   - I'm engaged
   - I'm a singer (The Sunflowerseeds Band)
   - I'm really shy
   - I'm really social
   - I have an addiction to high heels
   - I love fashion
   - I love Disney movies (films and Cartoons)
   - I studied Audio Visual Cinema
   - I have a thing for Black and White Photography
   - I'm really active on social media
   - I have a bunch of tattoos, and I want more.

I hope you'll enjoy this new blog, and I hope that I will be up to the challenge by fulfilling all of the demands of being a beauty blogger.

xo,

Vaneliassa.

You may also like

0 comments